International Undergraduate Programs
Mobile : +62 813 2511 5665
Email : email@example.com
- Graduates of 2023, 2022, and 2021 from senior high school or equivalent with good academic records.
- Good academic capability, as indicated by score of Gadjah Mada Scholastic Test (GMST).
- Good proficiency in English, as indicated by score of Academic English Proficiency Test (AcEPT) UGM.
- Pass interview test.
The registered applicants will undertake academic verification test held by UGM as follows:
Day 1 :
a) Gadjah Mada Scholastic Test (GMST) (≥ 450)
Day 2 :
a) Essay Writing
Rp. 25.000.000,-/Semester (Indonesian Students)
Rp. 35.000.000,-/Semester (Non-Indonesian Students)
- Sign up for an application account HERE
- Complete the online application form and upload the following documents (Minimum 150 KB and maximum 200 KB).
|For applicants who graduated in 2021 & 2022||For applicants who will Graduated in 2023||Format|
|Colored photograph with white background.||Photograph with white background.||.JPG|
|High school graduation certificate or SAT/A-Level/ International Baccalaureate or equivalent certificate.||High school academic report from grade 10 to 11 and the first semester of grade 12.|
|High school academic report from grade 10 to 12.||ID (SIM/KTP/Passport/Student card)|
|National examination final score transcript (SKHUN).||A valid certificate of English profiency (ITP TOEFL, IELTS, iBT or AcEPT).|
|ID (SIM/KTP/Passport/Student card).||Statement of Document Authenticity: Download here.|
|A valid certificate of English profiency (ITP TOEFL, IELTS, iBT or AcEPT).|
|Statement of Document Authenticity: (Download here).|
- Pay non-refundable application fee: Rp 1.500.000 HERE
- Print application form. If you encounter any problem printing the application, please feel free to contact un at +62274 551222, 6491919 or email the payment receipts and all required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Admission Card can be printed on the day as mentioned in your application account (step 7)