Audit Mutu Internal, or AMI, is one of the stages of activities in a cycle of the Internal Quality Assurance System that is routinely carried out by the Office of Quality Assurance of Gadjah Mada University. To various faculties and departments within the University.
This activity aims to:
- Knowing the suitability or non-conformity with the requirements of the quality management system and applicable regulations
- Evaluate the capabilities of the quality management system
- Evaluating the effectiveness of implementing a quality management system
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the quality management system
- On Wednesday, January 15, 2018, AMI activities were conducted to audit and evaluate the quality of the Department of Management and Public Policy.
This activity was attended by two auditors who were part of the UGM Quality Assurance Office, DMKP lecturers, and several lecturers from other departments incorporated in FISIPOL.