Master Program Admisison
Update February 2023:
Registration extended until January 17, 2023.
For those who pass the administration, there will be an online interview test call, and is scheduled for Friday, January 20 2023 at 08.00 WIB.
For further information, please check email periodically.
New Student Registration for Master Program (S2)
The application schedule is available here.
- Register and create your account on the page um.ugm.ac.id, click here.
- Application requirements and online procedures are available here.
- Prepare all the required documents. Any documents presented after the application is submitted will not be processed.
- Make scans of the documents listed below (each file has to be between 150KB and 800KB in size, in color, and legible for the purpose of verification), then upload them during the online application.
|1||The most recent color picture in formal pose and attire (head facing forward) with blue background.||*.jpg|
|2||Legalized diploma of the latest bachelor’s degree (S1). Holders of associate degree (D4) are advised to apply for Master Program in Public Administration.|
|3||Official academic transcript of the most recent degree (all pages).|
|4||Certificate or proof of accreditation of the study program of the most recent degree (current accreditation).|
Certificate of English proficiency test that is currently valid*). The accepted certificates are:
Prospective students have to submit the scores for PAPs/TPDA PLTI (HIMPSI)/TPA Bappenas or AcEPT/TOEP PLTI/IELTS/iBT TOEFL/ITP TOEFL that meet the requirements defined by Universitas Gadjah Mada. However, DPPM has its own minimum requirement for scores:
a. PAPs/TPDA PLTI (HIMPSI)/TPA Bappenas: 500
Students who are accepted to the Study Program but do not meet the required score(s) have to retake the test(s) independently and achieve the score(s) within 1 (one) semester of the study period at the latest.
|8||Type in the email address of the references on the application page. The system will automatically send the link to the recommendation questionnaire to the references’ email addresses.|
|9||Health certificate signed by a doctor from a community health clinic or a hospital.|
|11||Valid documents of Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) or Letter of Scholarship (only applicable for applicants of the partnership scheme);|
- Pay the application fee through multi-payment system via appointed banks (Bank Mandiri, BNI, BRI, Bank Syariah Mandiri, or BTN). The payment guide is available here or can be seen in your registration account.
* Application fee that is already paid, for whatever reasons, may not be refunded or redirected for the succeeding periods.
- Print Out Your Proof of Application. Proof of Application will be required for the registration purposes should the applicants be declared as prospective students of the postgraduate program.
- Print out all the uploaded documents, essay, CV, and online application receipt (in color), and bind them. 1 (one) copy of the bound documents must be sent by post to the study program’s address.
- Send a softcopy of the documents (in the PDF format) via email to the study program’s email address: email@example.com with Subject: Berkas Pendaftaran_Full Name
with the following order of files:
- A. 1 (one) combined pdf file (not in zip or rar form), starting with the online application receipt, scanned diploma and academic transcript, study program, certificate of accreditation of the study program of the most recent degree, scanned result of English proficiency test (TOEFL/AcEPT/TOEP/IELTS) and academic aptitude test (TPA/PAPs/TKDA), health certificate (if available), letter of appointment from employer (if applicable), MoU or letter of scholarship (for scholarship awardees), statement of authenticity, and complete CV. Files have to be named in the format: Full Name_Berkas Pendaftaran.
- B. An essay or a paper on Public Policy and Management with the length between 5000 and 7000 words, double spaced, typed in 12-pt Times New Roman, and a duty-stamped letter stating the originality of the essay. Files have to be named in the format: Full Name_Essay.
Send the documents by post to:
Panitia UM S2 MKP
Jl. Sosio Yustisia 2, Bulaksumur, Yogyakarta 55281
All of the documents have to be sent by the deadline for the Application Document verification listed on the page um.ugm.ac.id
See more information on um.ugm.ac.id
Alternatively, you can contact us on:
Mobile: 0812 2792 2927 (Ms. Ratna)